Passing NCLEX-PN IV: Free Test Prep for LPNs / LVNs
Although the NCLEX-PN is known to be a very difficult exam, it is designed to ensure that you have the knowledge base required to safely practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse. You will find that the internet has many free and paid resources to help you effectively study and prepare for the NCLEX-PN. Using these resources gives you an added edge over other candidates.
1. www.fabulousnurse.com offers many benefits to the NCLEX-PN student. Study tips and sample NCLEX-PN questions are listed below.
- Free NCLEX-PN Study Tips:
- Passing NCLEX-PN I: Study Guide for LPN Students – Top 10 NCLEX-PN Exam Tips
- Passing NCLEX-PN II: Study Guide for LPN Students – Study Tips for Day/Night before NCLEX-PN Exam
- Passing NCLEX-PN III: Study Guide for LPN Students – Mental Fitness: Day of NCLEX-PN Exam
- Passing NCLEX-PN IV: Free Test Prep for LPN Students — includes current list of free NCLEX practice tests on the Fabulous Nurse website
- Passing NCLEX-PN V: NCLEX Study Articles for LPN Students
- Passing NCLEX-PN VI: Comprehensive List of NCLEX study books for LPN Students
- Sample NCLEX-PN Exam Questions:
- NCLEX-PN Exam I
- NCLEX-PN Exam II
- NCLEX-PN Exam III
- NCLEX-PN EXAM IV
- NCLEX-PN Exam V
- NCLEX-PN EXAM VI
- NCLEX-PN EXAM VII
- NCLEX-PN EXAM VIII
- NCLEX-PN EXAM IX
- NCLEX-PN EXAM X
2. The NCLEX-PN Guide featured on Nclex.ucoz.net provides detailed information about the NCLEX process. Also try the practice questions for NCLEX-PN candidates.
3. The select number of study guides featured on the Nclexguides.com website offer tips and suggestions for passing the NCLEX-PN.
4. The Study Guide Zone dot com offers detailed clear explanations of the NCLEX including links to a study guide and many free exam practice questions.
5. NCLEX-PN candidates can brush up on their medical terminology, general nursing information, review test taking format and attempt sample questions on Nclexinfo.com.
6. Avail yourself to Daily 5 NCLEX Quizzes. This widget can be downloaded on Softpedia.com, a free service from Yahoo!
7. Not to be outdone, Squidoo.com blogs about the NCLEX and features video clips to further assist in your exam success.
8. Test Prep Review dot com has an array of exams to help you prepare for the NCLEX exam.
9. The Pearson Vue’s website offers a downloadable online tutorial for the NCLEX exam plus the ability to sign up and take the exam without leaving the site.
10. As you may well imagine, the National Council of State Board of Nursing (Ncsbn.org) – official NCLEX-PN website – offers a ton of information on the exam including statistics, research, and test plans.